We Rock Paid Search
We make it our business to put your business in front of consumers.
Specialized Expertise in Paid Search
Adtaxi focuses on Search Engine Marketing fundamentals, plus our own internally created programs that have proven to reduce errors and increase performance, quality score, and results.
Innovation & Optimization
We continually test & innovate to enhance campaign performance, focusing on CPA and the metrics that matter most to your business.
Tailored for your Business
We create unique solutions without third party automation templates, to ensure a solution tailored to clients’ goals.
We have long-standing partnerships in place with Google (2013) and Microsoft (2015) that provide a multitude of exclusive benefits to us and our clients.
Adtaxi's Paid Search Solutions
Tap into the massive audience on Google to increase visibility, attract qualified traffic, and boost conversions and revenue.
If you're not including Bing in your search mix, you're missing out on the 63 million searchers that aren't reached with Google Ads.
A strong SEO strategy consisting of keyword research, content creation, competitor analysis, link building, and more is critical to reach your business goals.
Incorporate feed management into your search campaigns to drive product discovery, minimize wasted spend, and improve conversion rates and ROAS.
Free Digital Marketing Campaign Audit
Auditing your digital marketing campaigns is an extremely valuable tool to assess what you’re doing right and identify where you’re missing the mark.
When was the last time you examined the metrics and how confident are you in the effectiveness of your current structure?
Experts Across Industries
Adtaxi specializes in digital advertising across a broad range of industries.
We work with you to develop a strategy that will help deliver on your unique business goals.
What We Deliver for Paid Search
Employing an advanced campaign architecture, we pinpoint your audience with remarkable accuracy to ensure you're reaching the right person in the right context on their path to conversion.
Auto Applied Recommendations
Internal Proprietary Scripts
Managed Campaign Pacing
Unparalleled Strategy & Expertise
Google Premier Partnership
Microsoft Ads Partnership
Digital Marketing Audit
Advanced Measurement & Optimization
3rd Party Tool Integrations
A/B Testing & Text Ad Optimization
Expertise in Google Analytics
Transparency in Reporting
Advanced Conversion Reporting
Kudos from our Clients
Our partnership with Adtaxi has been just that—a partnership. From the very first strategy session, Adtaxi sought to understand our unique position in the nonprofit world and went to great lengths to craft a digital marketing plan that felt natural for our organization. As a result of them spending time learning our organization, our audiences, and our goals, we have seen extraordinary results from our work together. I greatly appreciated how Adtaxi manages our partnership.
International Nonprofit Organization
Adtaxi has been a great agency extension and partner for our digital media advertising needs. The team is personable, responsive, effective, and have been an integral contributor in our client campaign successes.
As an advertising coordinator for an NFL team, it is not uncommon to have many projects going on at once. Fortunately, we partner with Adtaxi for all our digital marketing efforts, and Adtaxi over delivers regardless of the specific goals of each project. The team has been great to deal with, they execute, they are flexible, and they never fail to deliver real results time after time.
I've been working with Adtaxi for 3 years, and I've seen excellent results on our digital marketing campaigns. The communication with them is A+ and always prompt when you want to make a campaign/ad change or set up a meeting. I speak with them weekly, and it's a phone call that I enjoy having during my very busy work day.
My team at Adtaxi has never let me down. They are innovative and forward-thinking, and help my company maneuver through all the digital marketing avenues there are to create awareness and ultimately conversions to increase our bottom line.
Auto Parts Retailer
Search Engine Marketing FAQs
What Are Pay-Per-Click (Paid Search) Ads?
This is a form of advertising where you, as the name suggests, pay for each click on your ad. The ads are displayed in the sponsored links section of search engine results pages.
Why Use Paid Search Ads?
* Get immediate exposure for your website or product
* Target people who are actively searching for your product
* Pursue new customers who may not have heard of you before and can be drawn in through the ad to discover more about what you offer
What Is Search Engine Marketing (SEM)?
Search engine marketing is a more comprehensive term that includes both paid search and organic search. Organic search results are those that come from unpaid efforts, such as optimizing your website for the search engines and building links to your site.
The Benefits of SEM Services
So, what perks can you expect from a managed SEM service provider?
Cost-Effective: Get more out of your marketing budget and have more control over the dollar amount with managed SEM. Because you’re only paying when someone clicks on your ad, you know this will be a great investment in the people most interested in your product or service.
Potential Fast Results: Supplement your organic strategy with SEM, which can help generate quick traffic and qualified leads as your content marketing efforts ramp up.
Increased CTR: Paid SEM campaigns are more likely to generate a high click-through-rate than other types of display or digital advertising.
Build Brand Awareness: Be the first listing your target audience sees in the SERPs with paid search. With this level of exposure, you’ll boost your CTR and leave a lasting impression on users.
Why Invest in Managed Search Engine Marketing Services?
The cost of SEM services will vary depending on the size and complexity of your campaign, as well as the provider you choose. However, it is generally much less expensive than traditional advertising methods such as print ads and billboards.
When you invest in managed search engine marketing services, you can rely on paid search experts to do all the work for you. They will develop a customized campaign based on your specific needs and goals, track the results and make adjustments as necessary to ensure that you are getting the most out of your investment.
What Do Professional Search Engine Marketing Services Include?
Professional services will generally include all of the following:
• Comprehensive website analysis
• Strategy development and recommendations for improving your search engine rankings
• Paid search management, including creating and managing ad campaigns, adjusting bids, tracking results, etc.
• Campaign reporting and analysis
Is PPC Search Engine Marketing Essential to My Business?
For a business to successfully compete in today's market, it is no longer enough to simply have a website. As more and more people search online for products and services, it has become an absolute necessity for businesses to have a strong online presence. Even local brick-and-mortar stores are utilizing paid search to gain visibility in their city or town.
How Does Ad Quality Impact Paid Search Ranking?
For a paid search campaign to enjoy a high ranking in the SERPs, it must have a high-quality score. Google considers several factors when it calculates your ad quality score, including:
• The click-through rate (CTR) of your ads and keywords
• Your account history with Google
• Your website's reputation and history with Google
How Are My PPC Ads Managed?
To manage a paid search campaign effectively, it is important to have a dedicated team that understands all the intricacies of Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising (aka Bing Ads). The team should be responsible for all aspects of the campaign, including creating and managing ad campaigns, adjusting bids, tracking results, etc.
Microsoft Advertising vs. Google Ads
Microsoft Advertising and Google Ads are two of the most popular platforms for paid advertising, but how do they compare? And how can you determine which one is best for your business’s marketing efforts? While Google Ads is undoubtedly the leader of PPC, over the last six years, more and more advertisers have been investing in Microsoft Advertising.
Pros of Microsoft Advertising
* Advertising on Bing means advertising on partner sites like Yahoo, MSN, and AOL, filling a valuable gap in Google Ads campaigns.
* You’ll have lower search volume than Google but also less competition, making it easier to perform well for high-value keywords.
* Fewer advertisers means a significantly lower CPC (cost-per-click) than those on Google Ads.
* Ads in Bing results appear at the top more frequently, helping your audience find your brand more easily.
Cons of Microsoft Advertising
* Despite the cost-effectiveness, you’re still missing out on a large chunk of your online audience compared to Google.
* Businesses with an international market will also have less reach, as Microsoft Advertising is mainly used in the U.S.
* The interface is more complex and lacks the flexibility found in Google Ads, which may turn users away.
* There are fewer choices for automated bidding, and new features lag behind Google by quite a bit.
* Microsoft Advertising has more limitations for ad copy (descriptions max out at 80 characters as opposed to Google’s 90, for example).
* Customer support is less accessible on Microsoft Advertising.
Pros of Google Ads
* Google Ads’ audience size is unbeatable. With both Search and Display networks, they represent over two million websites and reach 90% of online users.
* While Microsoft Advertising has an easier time with specific, targeted demographics, Google Ads has improved audience targeting capabilities so you can get the right users directed towards your campaign.
* The higher price tag for Google Ads is worth it in the sense that you’re getting much higher conversion rates, which turn into more qualified leads.
* On top of their huge reach, they offer even more tools for successful search campaigns, including keyword analysis and data insights.
Cons of Google Ads
* If you have a small advertising budget, Google Ads may not be as accessible. High demand and tons of competition often means a huge investment in your ad campaign. And you still may not get the results you’re looking for.
* What’s more, once your budget runs out, your ads will also shut down.
* There are tons of Google users, but the gap in other search engine users is not insignificant.
* Google Ads regulations tend to be stricter than Microsoft Advertising, so this can be troublesome for those hoping to advertise things like alcohol, gambling, politics, or adult content.
Benefits of Working with a Google and Microsoft Premier Partner
As a certified Premier Partner of both Google and Microsoft, Adtaxi is officially recognized as an expert in Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising campaigns. This means that we’re able to maximize your online marketing efforts and beat the competition with access to certifications, insights, and other resources.
When you hire a Premier Partner, you’re receiving paid media based on actionable data and effective strategies for your chosen platforms. From keyword research to A/B testing to detailed reports, Adtaxi can provide you with actionable insights for generating conversions and maximizing ROI.
We also have direct access to Google and Microsoft support teams and dedicated account managers, allowing us to help resolve issues more quickly and save you precious time and money.